Repair & Installation
Aerial & Satellite is one of Johannesburg’s favourite aerial and satellite TV and DSTV accredited repair & installation companies
Hi, I’m Robin Kolberg, the head of Aerial & Satellite.
I established this business in 1995 and I’ve been able to apply my background in high-tech aircraft avionics engineering to give our service an exceptional advantage. All of us in our team are highly trained in integrating various digital DSTV satellite, audio visual systems and technologies. We specialise in the installation and setup of all aerial and satellite components, from the satellite dish, TV antenna or internet router to TV displays, media players, sound systems, tablets, laptops and smart-phones.
Our passion is to ensure that kids, families, the elderly and busy working people can enjoy their favourite entertainment, sport or news from around the world, simply and without hassle. At Aerial & Satellite we ensure that our clients can relax and enjoy their satellite TV amenities in the comfort and convenience of their homes or offices. With today’s satellite TV, you can bring live entertainment into your home – no need to spend time and money on attending live events or shows when you can experience them with exceptional clarity and sound in your own home.
Aerial & Satellite has a strong footprint across the northern areas of Johannesburg, as well as Sandton, Randburg and Midrand.
FOR QUALITY REPAIR & INSTALLATION CONTACT US TODAY – 011 486 2824!
Areas We Service
Some of the areas we service (But not limited to)
Our Client List
- Scania Trucks
- Inanda Polo Club
- Whitfields Property Management
- Trafalgar Property Management
- Complex Property Management
- The Mail and Guardian
- Bedford Square and Apartments
- DRA Mining
- Ethos Equity
- 21st Investment Properties
- Lime Stone
- Pekay Group
How We Work
Aerial, satellite TV & DSTV installation in Johannesburg – our transparent process ensures quality results & satisfied customers, every time.
- You – Request
- We – Confirm
- We – Complete
- You – Give Feedback
- You request a quote / assistance
- We call you to confirm your requirements
- We prepare and email you an estimate for the required work
- You accept and we agree on a date and time for the installation / repair
- Teams arrive and confirm the scope of work
- Teams confirm requirements and costs with you
- You approve
- Teams proceed with work
- Team complete work / Explain the system operation
- You sign off the work and make payment